Saturday, March 26, 2011

Who's The Tightest Broham on TV?

Ari Gold -Played by Jeremy Piven, is a ruthless talent agent who has a knack for creating witty insults, while closing multimillion dollar deals for his clients.   Some of his most notable quotes:

"I paid two grand for these seats! I'll get out there and launch a three if I want!"
"Tell Drama he’s on the top of my list of things to do today, along with inserting needles in my cock!"
"It’s like high school. You can’t fuck the prom queen until she finds out her best friend jerked you off underneath the bleachers."

Barney Stinson - Played by Neil Patrick Harris, is most notably known for his clever techniques in duping women into having sex with him.  He lives the ultimate bachelor life and has also coined a series of phrases such as: What up, It's going to be LEGEN... wait for it... DARY, and awesomeness. Some of Barney's famous quotes are:

"Think of me like Yoda, but instead of being little and green I wear suits and I'm awesome. I'm your bro—I'm Broda!"
"It's gonna be legend-... wait for it... and I hope you're not lactose intolerant because the second half of that word is DAIRY!"
"The only reason to wait a month for sex is if she's 17 years, 11 months old."

Cosmo Kramer - Played by Michael Richards, this unruly neighbor is mostly known for his outrageous vintage wardrobe, wiry hair, and ridiculous body gestures.   Some of his famous quotes are:

"TCB, You know: Taking care of business"
"Pig man! It’s a pig man! Pig man!"

Charlie Sheen - This Broham may have had the job of a lifetime, in which he basically played the same character as himself in real life.  Although Charlie is known for his most recent quotes, here are some from Two and a Half Men:

"It seems like yesterday I could party all night and eat and drink anything I wanted to. Now, a couple of Red Bulls and a waffle and I'm sittin' in the emergency room, prayin' for a fart."
"Hey, you know the rule—if there's topless sunbathers you don't hang out and stare at them; you come get your Uncle Charlie."

Don Draper - Played by Jon Hamm, Draper is somewhat a man of mystery.   We do know that if he wants to get laid during the middle of the day, he tells his secretary to cancel his meetings and without hesitation,  leaves.  Some of his most famous quotes are:

"I'm not going to let a woman talk to me like that!"
"Listen, Pete, I need you to go get a cardboard box. Put your things in it. Okay?"
"You want some respect? Go out there and get it for yourself."

Dexter Morgan - Played by Michael C. Hall, Dexter is a part time police officer and a full time serial killer.  He only preys on  murderers who have escaped the justice system.  He also follows a strict code of ethics and procedures taught to him in childhood, by his foster father. Some of Dexter's most notable quotes are:

"If home is where the heart is, where do you go when you don't have a heart?"
"People fake a lot of human interactions, but I feel like I fake them all and I fake them very well. That's my burden, I guess."

Be sure to vote for your favorite Broham in this week's poll.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More