Sunday, March 6, 2011

Tosh.0's Daniel Tosh Countdown Clock

I'll tell you what, one thing Brohams.com did not realize is Daniel Tosh is 35 years old, crazy.  He does not seem that old... Anyhow he keeps a countdown clock on the bottom of his website that gives the number of days, minutes, and seconds until his 38th birthday.  Check it out at http://danieltosh.com/

"A lot of times celebrities do that whole countdown thing, or they give themselves a goal, like they want to make $10 million dollars in 10 years. But I thought, 'I'll just give myself a countdown until I blow my brains out.' My manager's pleaded with me for years to take that down," Tosh said in an interview with the Denver Post.

Make sure you do not miss Daniel Tosh's stand up special, Happy Thoughts, which premiers on Comedy Central tonight March 6, at 9 PM Central.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More