Friday, February 5, 2010

Tower of Terror Titty Toucher

Now of course I would be lying if I were to say I have never been offered sexual favors on a number of rides inside the Mouse's house (Disney World) but let me give my fellow brohams some advice.

Before committing to such acts, insure the following rules have been met:
1) The woman is not with or attending to a child.
2) The total number of occupants per train/car is less than 3.
3) The average ride length is greater than 5 minutes to insure sexual satisfaction along with applicable time for clean up.
4) The ride does not exceed speed of 15mph.
5) The ride is not equipped with souvenir photo cameras.
**Also Note: Girls DO NOT have to meet the Broham's Standards of Physical Appearance (BSOPA) because of the level of difficulty to pull off such a rare feat and also note that a majority of rides take place in the dark.

So my sexual encounter on Spaceship Earth, aka the Epcot Ball, passed the Broham's Sexual Activity Clause with flying colors. With an average ride time of 16 minutes and 2 occupants per seat, I was able to get my nut off with time to spare. Now take a look at this broham who spots a titty on the Tower of Terror (Average Speed 100mph, 15 passengers, and a souvenir picture) that is aching for a random stranger to grope it.

1 comments:

My girlfriend told me that I had a shrimp dick... Is that normal? or should i dump her ass. PS. I have a hooded monk.

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More