Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Broham Looking for Roomate


It has come to Brohams.com's attention that the Full House, House, is for sale. Which means one of my four dreams have come true. The asking price is 4.1 million dollars. While this Broham, Scottie Don't, cannot nearly afford that... I can afford to pay rent.

I am willing to pay 1,000 USD per month and sign a 30 year lease to the home owner who purchases this home. This lease would entitle me to Uncle Jessie's room and as much hang out time in Joey's basement as I want.

If my math is right 1,000*12months*30 years that comes out 360,000 USD. I feel that is a fair offer but I'm willing to negotiate.

To the interested buyer's please contact me via Scott@Brohams.com. I will also be listing my offer on Craigslist and RoomatesWanted.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More