Thursday, March 29, 2012

Watch Aziz Ansari Dangerously Delicious Free Online - Brohams.com


Aziz Ansari has released a new online comedy special similar to what Louis C.K. did a few months ago.  Their hope is that most people will pay the five bucks and buy the special off their site.  Since we are all fans of Aziz we ask that our fellow Brohams help support this Broham and pay the 5 bucks but since we know most of you will spend 15 minutes looking it up for free online, we'll save you the leg work.  We at Brohams.com actually thought his first standup special was better, but we want to know what you think.

4 comments:

the first stand up was better i agree with you.

wub wub wub wub wub wub wub wub wub

Thank you so much for posting this. The first standup was better, you're right.

The first stand up made me laugh till I couldn't breath. This one - not so much. Personally, I think it's because the reliance on sex jokes dampens the humor but that could just be me. It also shortens the variety. I loved how he could switch topics so easily in the first one and never lose me but in this one I actually paused it and forgot about it for an hour. Either way, still a fan.

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More