Thursday, July 14, 2011

Fuck NetFlix And Their Price Increase


NetFlix just released an email to all current customers announcing that they will be charging almost double for their current service of renting and streaming movies. And all this Broham has to say is, "are you fucking kidding me NetFlix? The only reason I signed up for your shitty service was because of how small of a cost it was each month. I was basically paying 7 bucks a month so that I could watch Rookie of The Year anytime I wanted. That was the only reason your company was better BlockBuster.  It sure as hell wasn't because I could instantly stream any garbage ass movies from any actor's career that I wanted.  I actually spent 5 minutes just now going through all of the instant stream choices to list some funny shitty movies NetFlix has to offer but they were all so terrible that no one would understand what the fuck I was talking about. So I say stop waiting 2 business days to watch your favorite movies and hire back those Brohams that always looked high at Blockbuster but also had great movie recommendations on their personal self. This Broham is officially out of the Netflix game and looking for new representation."

4 comments:

Netflix just died to me. I am writing them a note in every DVD I get until the increase saying screw you greedy bastards and im going back to block buster. I agree with you monster mike fuck you netflix and thanks for the cheap ride while it lasted.

fuk netflix
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK NETFLIX

stick those rate increases up your ass...ps nice stock prices..lol

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More